My Little 9 Year Old | Utah Kid Photographer

One of the many things that I love about being a photographer is getting to photograph my own kids. I make it a priority to do a birthday shoot for them. It's fun to go out just the two of us and have a good time...although, Brinley was kinda mad at me during the shoot. I kept teasing her about her fake smile. FINALLY, at the end she got it!!
Oh! And I've been DYING and searching for this location for years and I finally found it this year (with some help from some sweet friends)! The poppies come out around her birthday so it was the perfect time to do her session here!
This picture she looks so much like me without her glasses! Now that's crazy when you can see it yourself!
Not too happy here, is she? :)
She's growing up to be quite the beautiful, young lady! I can't wait to see what's in store for her future.  Love you, Brin!

No comments:

Post a Comment