Kristen's Bridals | Utah Wedding Photographer

AHHH!!! I've been DYING to post these and I finally can since Kristen got married on Saturday! I was SO happy when Kristen (my cousin) asked to be her wedding photographer and to do her bridals. I was even more happy when she wanted to do them at the Capitol building. It was a cold and snowy day so the Capitol was perfect. It was crawling with others who had the same idea but we did our best to avoid each other. I've never shot at the Capitol but had a blast! Can't wait to go shoot there again. Without further ado, here is my sweet cousin. Love her!
 We went outside for just a minute. It was wet so we kept her dress up and clean! I love the playfulness of these. :)


AH!! I can't get enough of these stairs! We were the last ones there and the lights all came on and gave such a dramatic look. LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment